C2C Crochet Mountain Pattern
This pattern is designed with double knitted yarn, a size 4mm hook, and using DC. For every 100g ball of yarn, you can get roughly 650 - 700 stitches. (However, this does depend on how tight you crochet)
This pattern starts in the bottom right-hand corner and will finish in the top left.
Patterns are: 60 x 80 squares
yarn colours total: 7
The digital pattern includes:
- in the pdf, you will find a colour illustration of the final product for reference
- a high-resolution picture of the whole colour square pattern
- A step by step instructions (Row by row)
Please note this is a PDF pattern only.
For open and print file you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Download for free from
For personal use only.
All rights reserved
Thank you for visiting my shop!
Please note this is a PDF pattern only. No fabric, floss, or other materials are included in the listing.
It is a digital pattern and will be available to download when the payment will be received.
* This is a digital purchase and no physical product will be mailed.
* Due to the electronic nature of this pattern, all sales are final.
* This pattern is for personal use only. Resale patterns is prohibited.
You may not photocopy, redistribute, resell or share it in any form. This listing is strictly for the time spent in creating this item. All copyrights and trademarks of the trademarked ideas being used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold, they are provided to you for free. This item is not a licensed product and I do not claim ownership over the trademarked ideas used.If you have something to discuss please contact me. I’m opened for dialog.
If you have any question about this pattern or download process, please, feel free to contact me. Send a message and I will respond to you ASAP.
Thank you for visiting my shop
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.